Here in Minnesota, 3,180,723, individuals have been vaccinated as of September 19, 2021.
- Total number of vaccine breakthrough cases: 45, 827 (1.44% of fully vaccinated individuals)
- Total cases hospitalized: 2,178 (0.068% fully vaccinated individuals)
- Total cases hospitalized includes patients admitted for any reason within 14 days of a positive SARS-CoV-2 test.
- Total deaths: 263 (0.008% fully vaccinated individuals
- Total deaths are deaths due to COVID-19 with a positive PCR test (confirmed case) or antigen test (probable case) for SARS-CoV-2
Updated: October 21, 2021