Health care providers
- Report vaccine side effects/adverse events to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System: VAERS
- Report patients who have received the COVID-19 vaccine and developed a skin reaction to the American Academy of Dermatology Association COVID-19 registry: COVID-19 Dermatology Registry
- Contact your provider about side effects/adverse reactions.
- Report side effects to the vaccine to V-safe: V-safe
- V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Through v-safe, you can quickly tell CDC if you have any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Depending on your answers, someone from CDC may call to check on you and get more information. V-safe will also remind you to get your second COVID-19 vaccine dose if you need one.
New: March 1, 2021