ICSI’s Professional Partnerships consulting group provides proven solutions and services to primary care, mental health, specialty care, and other care providers nationwide. Our collaborative approach means we work with you to understand your needs and develop sustainable services that meet those needs. Our goal is to become your trusted partner in delivering health care services in a more effective, affordable and patient-centered way.
To find out how ICSI Professional Partnerships can help your organization, contact us at (952) 814-7060.
Services and Programs
ICSI Professional Partnerships offers these services and programs to improve your health care delivery system.
- Medical Home/Health Care Home Team-based Care
- Care Manager/Care Coordinator Role Development
- Depression and Substance Misuse Identification and Treatment in the Primary Care Setting
- Behavioral/Mental Health Quality Improvement
- Motivational Interviewing and Shared Decision-Making
- Cultivating a Culture of Quality
- Physician Leadership for Tomorrow, Not Today