When: Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Time: 8:00 a.m. – Noon
Where: ICSI Offices – Nightingale Room
8009 34th Avenue South – Suite 1200
Bloomington, MN 55425
Cost: $45.00 Members
A light breakfast will be offered.
Health care improvement is no longer the exclusive work of the “quality improvement” department. In order to succeed in today’s fast changing environment, you need the engagement of every person on your team to take your work to the next level. This workshop’s focus on teamwork will revitalize your change efforts!
You’ll learn the key elements of improvement science in a way that is accessible and practical. You and your team will walk out ready and eager to get started on improvement opportunities in your workplace.
- Learn simple but powerful quality improvement tools that can be applied by anyone to any problem.
- Infuse a spirit of collaboration into your project by inviting your entire team to co-create solutions that work.
- Learn and practice positive communication tools that can move even the most difficult conversations forward.
- Describe how the Model for Improvement’s three simple questions can be applied to any improvement need, big or small
- Discover the power of small tests of change cycles to thoughtfully acquire the knowledge you need to make changes that will stick
- Be empowered and engaged to effectively influence your team
- Confidently seek ownership instead of hoping for buy-in on your improvement work
Who should attend: Care team members (e.g., RN, LPN, MA, care coordinators), leaders, clinicians, quality and EMR/data staff – anyone interested in supporting their organization by making improvements.
Engage Your Team Before You Start Your Transformation Initiatives!
For more information, contact Sarah Horst Evans (email@example.com)