In December 2013, ICSI implemented a process to endorse guidelines developed by other respected organizations. ICSI work groups may endorse the guideline or portions of the guideline with qualifications and/or supplementation (e.g. algorithm, measures).
All clinical practice guidelines considered for endorsement by ICSI go through a structured Endorsement Process that includes ICSI staff, guideline work group members, and when applicable, the Patient Advisory Committee (PAC).
Currently, the following topics have endorsed documents, which are freely available to
- ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Primary Care for School-Age Children and Adolescents
- Asthma, Diagnosis and Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Diagnosis and Management
- Hypertension, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Lipid Management in Adults
- Preventive Services for Adults
- Stroke, Ischemic, Diagnosis and Initial Treatment