You can Make a Difference!
ICSI is looking for people who want to share their patient experiences. If you’re passionate about changing health care, that’s even better. PAC members should be comfortable speaking their opinions in groups, respect other points of view, and be able to seek solutions and connect with other patients to gather broader perspectives. We meet in-person up to six times a year. Please note, we are not considering practicing health care professionals for PAC membership at this time.
Why Should You Participate?
- Your voice can make a difference for others
- Learn how health care impacts our communities
- Communicate more effectively with your health care team
- Find and share your voice as a patient
- Develop your communication skills
- Work with others who are passionate about change
- Opportunities to attend conferences and other activities
- Small payment for your participation
The PAC strives to reflect the cultural diversity of families that live in Minnesota, including a variety of ages, ethnicities, and urban/rural communities.
For more information, please contact Rochelle Hayes at (952) 814-7098.