The COMPASS Intervention Guide provides the clinical workflow, supporting annotations and appendices to aid primary care systems in implementing the COMPASS model.
Developed with dedicated involvement by the original COMPASS partners, it includes both evidence and best practices, and provides tools these partners found helpful in implementation.
ICSI’s evidence-based clinical guidelines in support of this work:
- Adult Depression in Primary Care
- Diagnosis and Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Adults
- Heart Failure in Adults
- Hypertension Diagnosis and Treatment
- Lipid Management in Adults
- Stable Coronary Artery Disease
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Initial Ischemic Stroke